- Applicants must have completed Grade 10.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo the exams and the interviews.
- Applicants must have good scholastic records (preferably no grade below 80) and conduct grades.
- Applicant’s parents must have a total combined monthly income not exceeding P16,000.00.
Initial Documents to be Submitted:
- Filled-out application form
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 ID photo (white background)
- Photocopy of Grade 10 report card indicating the applicant’s grades for the first quarter
- Original or photocopy of Grade 9 report card from the first to the fourth quarter
- Proof of income of parents showing a total annual household income not exceeding P200,000.00 or P16,000.00 a month (If employed, Employment Certificate/ITR/payslip/statement of income) (If unemployed, Barangay certification indicating “No income”)
- An essay answering these two questions: 1) Isalarawan mo ang iyong sarili sa pamamagitan ng pagbibigay ng tatlong katangian. Magbigay ng mga kongkretong halimbawa para sa bawat katangian; 2) Why do you want to study in ERDA Tech? How do you think the school can help you achieve your goals in life? Answer each question with a minimum of 300 words, computerized, and double-spaced. Place the word count at the bottom of your answer for each question.
Put the application form together with all the requirements in a brown envelope with the applicant’s name in front and the name of the junior high school currently enrolled in. Address the letter to: THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL OF FPTI – ET.
TO: THE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL OF FPTI – ET
FROM: (Name of applicant)
SCHOOL: (Name of current junior high school)
Application and Selection Process:
- Fill out all information needed on the application form.
- If the information does not apply to you, write “NA”.
- Submit this form together with the other requirements DIRECTLY to the Principal’s Office.
- Those who will meet the initial pre-qualifying criteria will be informed and instructed to submit the rest of the required documents during the entrance exams.
- Those who passed the entrance exams shall undergo panel and family interviews with the screening committee.
- Successful candidates shall undergo a medical exam (instructions to be given by the clinic staff) and a summer bridging program in Tech-Voc and Academics.
- Those who pass the selection process will be admitted as a scholar of FPTI – ET.
All applicants will be given a schedule of their examinations and interviews as soon as the application has been received and found complete.