Junior and Senior High School Programs:
The Junior and Senior High school programs subscribe to the standards mandated by the Department of Education for K12. This include our offerings of Core and Contextualized subjects.
To distinguish the programs of the school from the rest, ERDA Tech offers “mission-specific” subjects such as Basic Christian Living (focus on the sacraments and Ignatian Spirituality), Technical Drawing using Computer Aided Design, Work Ethics, and a 5-month In-Plant Training with a partner company.
To address the needs of the academically challenged, structured Study Hall periods are integrated within the weekly class schedule under the supervision of a mentor.
The Dual Training Program:
To strengthen the students’ skills and competence in their chosen specialization, ERDA Tech had adopted the concept of a Dual Training Program whereby students undergo apprenticeship and traineeship for a period of 5 months (640 hours) with a company partner whilst still at school.
ERDA Tech employs a full-time Industry Linkage Officer to assist students in their placement and training.
Benefits for Students:
- students can begin their trade specialization while still at school
- students obtain a nationally recognized certification under TESDA
- students will have paid employment
- students develop knowledge and skills in their chosen trade
- students gain valuable industry knowledge and experience
Benefits to employers:
- get an apprentice/trainee with commitment, support and right attitude
- organized in-plant training processing (ERDA Tech does it for you)
- government incentives as a recognized Dual Training partner
- opportunity to exercise Corporate Social Responsibility