Technical-Vocational Training Support
- This covers assistance for providing students with sufficient consumable training materials, functional equipment, and administrative costs for obtaining a National Certification Level II issued by the Technical Skills Education Authority (TESDA) with respect their their specific trade specializations.
- The cost of sponsoring a student is PhP 20,000.00 (one-time sponsorship during a student’s two-year stay in Senior High School).
Student On-the-Job Training Partnership, Materials & Equipment Donation
- This covers assistance on providing opportunities for students to undergo five (5) months or 640 hours of apprenticeship/in-plant training with a partner company/industry beginning the second semester of Grade 12 (October to March).
- This training partnership is covered with a Memorandum of Agreement between the school and the host company/industry.
- Donations of consumable training materials and equipment related to the various trade specializations are accepted and can be credited as a deductible taxes upon issuance of a BIR Certificate of Donation.